• High performance in a compact package
• Free-floating, semi-heavy contour threaded barrel
• Teflon® Bolt with widened angular ejection port
• Ergonomically designed cheek piece
• Modular synthetic stock with improved recoil pad
• Vertical pistol grip with asymmetrical grip pattern
• Metallic bolt shroud protects the bolt body and firing pin
The Tikka T3x Compact Tactical is a high performance, multipurpose rifle that adapts to any given situation. The T3x Compact Tactical comes equipped with the T3x synthetic stock with an extra wide fore-end for benchrest shooting and an ergonomically designed cheek piece. The stock still includes all of the modular features and comes with a vertical pistol grip suited for shooting in a prone position. The improved grip on the T3x has an asymmetrical grip pattern and shape which is specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions. The recoil pad has also been improved to reduce the impact of recoil on the shooter, allowing them to fully concentrate on the accuracy of their shots. Robustness and quality go hand in hand. The Teflon® bolt comes with a metallic bolt shroud that covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin. The T3x Compact Tactical comes standard with a 10-round steel magazine, a magazine release lever for ease of reloading and a durable aluminum trigger guard. The receiver has a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time. Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x Compact Tactical includes a Picatinny rail for mounting a scope. The extra-strong steel recoil lugs have minimal deformation, even with magnum calibers. Also includes swivel stud for attaching a bipod or a sling.
|Caliber||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Rate of Twist||Magazine Capacity||Weight|
|.223REM||20"||40-1/5"||1 in 11"||10+1||7-2/5 lb.|
- PAL Required – Requires a valid PAL to purchase.
- Oversize item – an additional shipping charge may apply to this item.
- Export-Restricted – Cannot ship outside of Canada.