- CAMPRO bullets offer the highest quality and value on the market. You now have the opportunity to use the same quality during competitions and while you practice.
- Fully copper-plated and featuring a swaged lead core, each bullet is carefully reformed at the end of the process. Experience an ultra-precise shot—bullet after bullet.
- 0.008 inch (203 μm) layer thick copper
- No lead fumes
- Allows the safe use of magnum loads
- No grease needed!
- Composed of 98% lead and 2% antimony
- Swaging leads to a greater weight uniformity
- Complete traceability system for maximum quality control
- Final cleaning and polishing before delivery
- Can be used with standard reloading charts for jacketed bullets
|Weight (grain/gram):||125 / 8.10|
|Diameter (in/mm):||.357 / 9.068|
|Cupper thickness (in/µm):||.008 / 203|